no2abuse Articles

Thursday 25 March 2010

Forever in my mind

Lots is happening regarding the Kendall House abuse but for now im not allowed to talk about it publicly although im keeping it to a minimum on twitter. I wish I could say more as im so used to saying whats on my mind publicly in order to expose the abuse so now ive got to keep quiet im not finding it easy thats for sure

Its a very lonely world when you cant say anything and you just want to talk to somebody, anybody or anyone that will listen but for now I have to say nothing. So unfortunatly I cant update anyone on the KH abuse scandal

I can however talk about drugging children in care as its an experience I went through growing up and that was a living hell I wouldnt wish on anyone not even my darkest enemy, not that I have any dark enemies.

Every Day I get an email from someone who was drugged as a child some of the stories are truly shocking.  And whilst my experience was terrible to the point you'd think nothing shocks me or gets to me, my experiences don't stop me being so taken back that there are times I have to walk away from my pc, grab a cup of tea, have a cry and take a few deep breaths before I get back to replying to every one of those emails.

It's those emails that keep me going, keep me strong and they are my strength. The amount of support ive had from total strangers is overwhelming emotionally for me as I often wonder where I would be if I didnt have that kind support.

What i'm trying to say is

Thankyou to everyone for your love, care, support and for being there for me at times ive felt like giving up

With Love

Teresa xxx

No comments: